Rebecca Hufford  - Hypnotherapy, NLP, Transitional and Transitional Coaching,
RSS

Recent Posts

Life is a funny, funny thing....
Now available: hypnotherapy for those without time or resources
Yet while being some where other....
Learning life's lessons
Goals and some of the rules of achieving them

Categories

being present
goals
health
hypnotherapy recordings
life
rapport
powered by

My Blog

Life is a funny, funny thing....

Another September has come and gone. Over the past two years I have experienced a devastating diagnosis, a mixed prognosis, and a condition that has limited my ability to do the things I used to do. In spite of all that I've gone through these past several years there are still many things I am grateful for. For starters, I am here to tell the tale, and there are those who aren't.

This September I was freed from my career of the last 14 years due to my physical limitations. It's hard to let go of something you've known for so long, but I look forward to a new chapter in my life and I'm excited about the new adventures that are yet to come. I know that whatever happens it will be alright and I will survive, more than that, I will thrive. I'm ready to begin my fourth or fifth new career and I know I will succeed.

So I'm ready to move forward and to remember my daily mantra. Life is a funny, funny thing. Today will be a funny, funny day.

10 Comments to Life is a funny, funny thing....:

Comments RSS
title loans on Friday, November 07, 2014 5:04 PM
A mastercard money upgrade charge is that the expense forced once you subtract money improves against your obtaining farthest purpose. (As approach as potential accessible for day advances is in addition under that for buys.)
Reply to comment

nstallment loan on Saturday, January 24, 2015 8:16 AM
If you've been turned down for credit or unit unable to urge things on credit, then you need higher to scrutinize your credit score directly. If you've a poor credit rating it got to be compelled to be serious to grasp the only real thanks to begin repairing it and place on the task will appear nearly intolerable. however it's come-at-able and is value doing.
Reply to comment

Dr Ishtiaq Malik on Monday, September 04, 2017 11:43 PM
In the blog the article is best and find some new info.
Reply to comment

Ikonic Solution on Monday, October 23, 2017 5:27 AM
Hi, How are you i hope fine!
Reply to comment

annonymous on Thursday, June 14, 2018 4:48 AM
much imporotant and good post
Reply to comment

uk.superiorpapers.com< on Friday, June 15, 2018 6:54 AM
I really learned from your post. Its very good and the link you shared is best for quality writing services.I am learning so much from your posts. Thanks.
Reply to comment

SEO Services in Islamabad on Thursday, June 21, 2018 8:53 AM
Hi, The best article.
Reply to comment

Janet J. Costanza on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 2:29 AM
If you have the interest to involve your children in a real scholarship in the future then you need to rely on a skilled company or foundation in the field which can bring you the best offers for you click here to find out more
Reply to comment

Janet J. Costanza on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 2:29 AM
Reply to comment

Kris Thorkelson on Thursday, December 13, 2018 1:41 AM
This kind of medicine can bring the best feeling for your health, especially after the chemotherapy phase. Kris Thorkelson company of medicine can deliver you the best services for over coming all your serious health problems.
Reply to comment