Rebecca Hufford  - Hypnotherapy, NLP, Transitional and Transactional Coaching,
RSS

Recent Posts

Life is a funny, funny thing....
Now available: hypnotherapy for those without time or resources
Yet while being some where other....
Learning life's lessons
Goals and some of the rules of achieving them

Categories

being present
goals
health
hypnotherapy recordings
life
rapport
powered by

My Blog

Life is a funny, funny thing....

Another September has come and gone. Over the past two years I have experienced a devastating diagnosis, a mixed prognosis, and a condition that has limited my ability to do the things I used to do. In spite of all that I've gone through these past several years there are still many things I am grateful for. For starters, I am here to tell the tale, and there are those who aren't.

This September I was freed from my career of the last 14 years due to my physical limitations. It's hard to let go of something you've known for so long, but I look forward to a new chapter in my life and I'm excited about the new adventures that are yet to come. I know that whatever happens it will be alright and I will survive, more than that, I will thrive. I'm ready to begin my fourth or fifth new career and I know I will succeed.

So I'm ready to move forward and to remember my daily mantra. Life is a funny, funny thing. Today will be a funny, funny day.

26 Comments to Life is a funny, funny thing....:

Comments RSS
title loans on Friday, November 7, 2014 5:04 PM
A mastercard money upgrade charge is that the expense forced once you subtract money improves against your obtaining farthest purpose. (As approach as potential accessible for day advances is in addition under that for buys.)

nstallment loan on Saturday, January 24, 2015 8:16 AM
If you've been turned down for credit or unit unable to urge things on credit, then you need higher to scrutinize your credit score directly. If you've a poor credit rating it got to be compelled to be serious to grasp the only real thanks to begin repairing it and place on the task will appear nearly intolerable. however it's come-at-able and is value doing.

Dr Ishtiaq Malik on Monday, September 4, 2017 11:43 PM
In the blog the article is best and find some new info.

Ikonic Solution on Monday, October 23, 2017 5:27 AM
Hi, How are you i hope fine!

annonymous on Thursday, June 14, 2018 4:48 AM
much imporotant and good post

uk.superiorpapers.com< on Friday, June 15, 2018 6:54 AM
I really learned from your post. Its very good and the link you shared is best for quality writing services.I am learning so much from your posts. Thanks.

SEO Services in Islamabad on Thursday, June 21, 2018 8:53 AM
Hi, The best article.

Janet J. Costanza on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 2:29 AM
If you have the interest to involve your children in a real scholarship in the future then you need to rely on a skilled company or foundation in the field which can bring you the best offers for you click here to find out more

Janet J. Costanza on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 2:29 AM

Kris Thorkelson on Thursday, December 13, 2018 1:41 AM
This kind of medicine can bring the best feeling for your health, especially after the chemotherapy phase. Kris Thorkelson company of medicine can deliver you the best services for over coming all your serious health problems.

picbear on Wednesday, September 11, 2019 8:45 PM
I am happy to be on this website,you have posted valuable article which i like reading.I have learned a lot which will help me in future. I'm also writing the some amazing topic as picbear

Professional Resume Writing Service on Friday, January 3, 2020 2:36 AM
There are so many things to make our life happy and a very small reason for being sad. so we should live our life happily. happiness is in our hand and it gives a positive impact on the body activeness, our smile, our health and so many.

Hina Sheikh on Wednesday, January 8, 2020 1:51 AM
You should enjoy every moment of life because it is the precious gift from the God and do what you makes you happy and make good and positive friends who make your life peaceful like Perfect Resume writing help in Dubai is helping students and professionals and guide them to get the desired job with the help of professionals.

Patty P. Purnell on Saturday, February 22, 2020 5:19 AM
“We design amenities that appeal to a younger demographic, such as co-work spaces, which provide a place to work outside of your suite and also help to maintain a better work-life balance,” Menkes says CLIK HERE.

write a dissertation methodology for me on Tuesday, March 3, 2020 1:40 AM
What a nice post. I totally agree with an author our life is something really cool. Our life is the main thing. It was really interesting for me to read something life this.

MARIE on Saturday, March 14, 2020 9:36 AM
Lemonaid health is the women’s healthcare online service that offers a simple way to get treatment via tele-medicine. This service is provided by four medical groups. When patients comes in critical condition that can’t be handled via tele-medicine then lemonaid’s doctor refund their money and ask them to visit doctor in person. Lemonaid Health Reviews-Lemonaid ED Service Important Update

Robinjack on Saturday, April 4, 2020 12:14 AM
[...] Wonderful story, reckoned we could combine a few unrelated data, nevertheless really worth taking a look, whoa did one learn about Mid East has got more problerms as well [...]… hunt.com

asd on Monday, April 6, 2020 2:17 AM
Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is wonderful blog. A great read. I will definitely be back. Pakistani Rishta

zeeshanarain on Monday, April 13, 2020 4:45 AM
i can say that David Archuleta has some great potential. all he need is more epxerience, leptitox review

carkepidre on Thursday, June 18, 2020 2:46 AM
I really enjoy reading of your article. I wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. techwithgeeks talesbuzz whizzherald

purchase dissertation introductions on Wednesday, June 24, 2020 4:09 AM
I must say that you are very professional hyphotherapist. I am more than happy to uncover your site. I wish you good luck. I would like to receive valuable ideas from you in the future!

ALISEO on Wednesday, July 8, 2020 6:04 AM
i read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future.. 토토 사이트

order a dissertation introduction online on Wednesday, July 29, 2020 3:08 AM
Buying a dissertation introduction from us means buying it from professionals. We work with student for many years and we know how to deliver high quality services

Make my assignments on Monday, August 3, 2020 6:27 AM
We will also help you with cheap Homework help online assistance at affordable prices by professional experts. We provide 24 * 7 service and support for all our users. Do my math homework Buy assignments

saku98 on Saturday, August 22, 2020 3:14 AM
เดิมพันบาคาร่าได้เงินจริง แทงบาคาร่าปอยเปต แทงบาคาร่า 2020 เล่นบาคาร่า poipet ฝาก-ถอน ง่ายและรวดเร็ว เว็บไซต์ของเราเป็นเว็บพนันเว็บตรง อยากเดิมพัน บาคาร่าสด ก็สามารถมาสมัครสมาชิกกับทางเว็บไซต์ของเราได้นะคะ รับรองได้ว่าเดิมพันบาคาร่ากับทางเว็บไซต์ของเราคุณจะได้รับความสนุกสนานเพลิดเพลินแน่นอน การทำเงินจากบาคาร่าก็ไม่ใช่เรื่องยากอะไร เพียงแค่มีสูตรบาคาร่าดีๆสักสูตร หรือมีแนวทางดีๆก็สามารถทำเงินจาาากเกมเดิมพันชนิดนี้ได้แล้ว อยากเดิมพัน บาคาร่าออนไลน์ ก็ให้มาเดิมพันผ่านทางเว็บไซต์ของเรานะคะ แทงบาคาร่ากับเราดีที่สุดแล้ว สนใจติดต่อสอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ไลน์แอด ID: @ufa98v2

buy a dissertation literature review on Wednesday, September 2, 2020 12:39 AM
Dissertation literature review writing service is ready to help with the process involves an analysis of articles, books, and other peer-reviewed sources for the purpose of describing methodology, identifying limitations and, most importantly, linking all the finding to a topic based on previous studies and further research directions.